1. Only runners and short course bikers may enter the Exchange Zone from the Park Entrance end, of the Exchange Zone.
2. The Park Entrance end of the Exchange Zone will be closed after the short course bikers have been called to line up.
3. A Staging Area (refer to map below) will be used for the short course canoeists.
4. When the short course canoeist are called for, they must report immediately to the staging area to be organized numerically and to receive final race instructions. Short Course canoeist will be marched into the Exchange Zone, after they have been organized and given race instructions.
5. Long course bikers and long course canoeist may only enter the Exchange Zone from the Lake end of the Exchange Zone, after they have been called.
6. There is to be absolutely NO RACING in the Exchange Zone. Racing starts upon exiting the Exchange Zone. All bike racing stops upon re-entering the Exchange Zone, at the lake end of the course.
There is to be absolutely NO SPEEDING in the Exchange Zone. Speeders will be immediately disqualified.
8. Obey the race officials.